Getting error message MEM_MAP Blank on bootloader

Erock13

Reaction score
Last night I tried to put the new .595 leak on my droid x. I downloaded the tbh leak, downloaded the droid 2 bootstraper, and did it exactly as I saw on the video and what was posted, and even did a factory data wipe, even though I was still stock, just rooted.. Well, it installed and rebooted, and then the white moto logo would stay on for bout 2 secs and then disappear and then would come back again in another like 5-10 secs, and it would keep doin this till i pulled the battery.. So I figured it got screwed up and I would just get on rsdlite in the morning and sbf it back.. Well, tried that, went through, but then it rebooted and now i dont get a moto logo, all i get is the bootloader, saying, "Err:A5,70,70,00,1F" "MEM_MAP Blank" "Service Req'd" Now I dont know what to do, kinda out of knowledge at this point..

edit: i flashed with the 2.3.15, after reading more, seems like you shouldnt do that,im gonna download and flash 2.3.34 and see if that fixes it..

OP
E

Erock13

Reaction score
Okay, that fixed the problem.. Didnt realize you couldnt flash back to that early version..