getting better

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by TiggerGrrr, Nov 30, 2012.

1. TiggerGrrr

TiggerGrrr New Member

Just figured out why my Google authentication was not downloading anything. Now most of my apps. are up to date.

I can't wait for my upgrade in two weeks to a Razr Maxx HD
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

.... so what was the issue?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  3. TiggerGrrr

TiggerGrrr New Member

issue

I am on an old GB version .596. So my updates stopped with the Liberty ROM and I got behind on staying current. It's all my fault. So I got the bright idea to roll back onto a backup I did from August. Nothing was working right after that. Bluetooth. Could not sync with Google. So I read to go into apps and clear cash. So then everything started updating after clearing Google Services Framework. Feeling a lot better. Even got the Droid forum updated on the phone so I can interact better and contribute more. Now tonight I'm going to burn an SBF of .605 like you suggested GoCliff and update further. This way when I get the Razr Maxx HD at least I'll be in a little shape to get it freed up and running smoothly.
  4. TiggerGrrr

TiggerGrrr New Member

So I'm getting a little bit better I'm on the phone now and talking into text. I figured everyone gets notified through email when someone answers. I went into yahoo mail and saw all the notifications. I never go into that account so I switched it to my current.