Getting banned?

srtfool32

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just wondering if i post something in the wrong section here if ill get banned on this board like they are doing alldroid? i wont even post there anymore bc of there insanity about banning people for posting in the wrong area on accident. a board labeled developement and you download your rom there i would assume you could post a question or a problem your having with it there but guess not. just wondering if its the same here?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
just wondering if i post something in the wrong section here if ill get banned on this board like they are doing alldroid? i wont even post there anymore bc of there insanity about banning people for posting in the wrong area on accident. a board labeled developement and you download your rom there i would assume you could post a question or a problem your having with it there but guess not. just wondering if its the same here?
no they will just tell you and move it to the correct forum like they will most likely do with this post.

M

Matth3w

Guessing the mods will move this to Off Topic, but no you won't get banned here. Much friendlier atmosphere here.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
no worries srtfool you wont get banned for posting in the wrong forum : )

We will just move it and pm the OP about the move.

Before I head out the door. I do ask people to please not make this into bashing Alldroid.

Thank you.

Enjoy your stay here srtfool

Nedaroth

Reaction score
no worries srtfool you wont get banned for posting in the wrong forum : )

We will just move it and pm the OP about the move.

Before I head out the door. I do ask people to please not make this into bashing Alldroid.

Thank you.

Enjoy your stay here srtfool

damm cereal your getting to be a buzz kill:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah this forum is very friendly to everyone that I've seen so far.... :)

Just don't start crap or be vulgar in your posts...

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guessing the mods will move this to Off Topic, but no you won't get banned here. Much friendlier atmosphere here.

^+
And you're lucking... seeing as this thread was in the wrong topic you would be :icon_ banned: lol.:icon_ banana:eek:r was that on purpose to see what they would do, lol.:icon_ devil:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
rofl2.gif

I'm guessing from the OP and the point you made, that posting in the wrong forum is a common problem
screwy.gif

M

Matth3w

It happens. Usually the mods move them pretty quick. Honestly I surf the forums by using the "new posts" feature, so I don't often pay attention to where the thread is actually located. So perhaps I am just not paying attention and it might be a really common problem.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
It happens. Usually the mods move them pretty quick. Honestly I surf the forums by using the "new posts" feature, so I don't often pay attention to where the thread is actually located. So perhaps I am just not paying attention and it might be a really common problem.
I too am a huge "New Posts" button pusher. I wouldn't have noticed the forum it was is if it weren't for you mentioning it. :D

M

Matth3w

Heh, I only looked because of the topic of the thread. Otherwise I would never have even looked. haha

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, not here, but you could get banned for mentioning alldroid :) Everyone here is cool. The mods will tell you in a PM that they moved it. And, they're really nice (well, except for Sam, Miami, Backnblack, Tigger, Cereal Killer......) LOL.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here, I always just hit "new posts" and never ever pay attention to what section the thread is in.