1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

getting bad battery life

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by vaeevictiss, Dec 16, 2011.

1. vaeevictiss

vaeevictiss New Member

So i picked up a GNex yesterday morning and an extended life battery. I was charging it on the way home and unplugged it at 7:30 pm, after playing with it some and doing some internet browsing, by 11:00 pm i was at 35%. i set it down about 11 and woke up at 6:30am today and was at 34%. Seeing that, im assuming its not a rogue app keeping it awake. On the ride in i drained the battery (it wasnt my day to drive lol). I plugged it in once i was at work about 9:30, and it said it was fully charged at 11:30. We went to lunch and i used it for about 30 mins off and on to browse the internet and it dropped to 85%. 15% in just 30 mins in my browser is rediculous. My screen is showing up as top useage at 65%, but i have the brightness set to 25%.

Could anything else be causing it?
  2. natezire71

natezire71 New Member

If you're using LTE--that's the problem.
  3. vaeevictiss

vaeevictiss New Member

ahh yea, forgot to mention, lte, wifi, bt, and gps are off