Getting back to setup screen

Reaction score
I think I found it before but am losing my mind here. How can I get back into the setup screen that comes up when you first get your phone without wiping everything?

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
I downloaded the gingerbread update and got it on my phone but now every time I press the Home button, it asks me to choose a launcher and the factory launcher isn't a choice. If I go into the app Home Switcher for Froyo I can see the factory launcher and choose it but I cannot set it as default. I don't want to delete my other launchers and their settings but I want to be able to have the factory launcher as my default launcher for a while and check it out.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i don't think getting to the setup screen would help that. have you tried hitting the clear defaults button in home switcher?

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
i don't think getting to the setup screen would help that. have you tried hitting the clear defaults button in home switcher?

Yeah...I cleared the defaults and did the same on the app that was set as the default but when I press the home button, it only gives me the option of my two installed launchers and the factory one is not listed.