getting back to home cleanly

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by stuigi, Apr 13, 2011.

1. stuigi

stuigi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I couldn't think of a good way to ask this question, hence the weird topic title. When I do anything such as goto mail, then an account, then view an email or if I go to settings and choose any of them, when I hit home and then go back to mail or settings, I am back where I had previously left off instead of at the top menu. I know that I can get back to the top by constantly clicking on the back arrow, but is there a short cut to get back to the top. Hope that made sense

2. gatewayad

gatewayad Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No unfortunately to close out of most programs you need to use your back button (the little arrow) not the home button, and i agree with the built in browser i have caught myself going back 12 pages to get out. you can always get Dolphin or one of the other browsers that you can hold the back button and a popup comes up asking if you want to close the program and clear all cache and or history. There are also apps that let you hold the back button for closing programs but not sure what they are called you would have to do a search.

3. stuigi

stuigi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was hoping for a different answer but thanks. I will search and post back if i find something

Search tags for this page
android reloads every time i hit home button
how to keep thunderbolt home screen loaded

htc merge loading

htc merge reloads everytime after i close an app
htc thunderbolt home screen keeps loading
htc thunderbolt keeps going to loading screen
why does htc inspire always load when clicking on home
why does htc merge keep reloading
why does my thunderbolt htc home screen have to load evertim