getting a replacement, few sbf questions

jredecop

Reaction score
Im getting a replacement from verizon and just want to make sure i am doing this right. I have downloaded rsdlite 4.8 and the full 2.2 sbf. Where are the drivers I need? I sbf'ed once back on 2.1 and it all worked awesome so my drivers might be fine still..been a while. also, do i need to move that patched file (cant remember the file name ..ini??) like you need to with rsd 4.7? Thanks for the help.

btw..running rubix 1.0 if that matters any

hyperlite

Reaction score
Im getting a replacement from verizon and just want to make sure i am doing this right. I have downloaded rsdlite 4.8 and the full 2.2 sbf. Where are the drivers I need? I sbf'ed once back on 2.1 and it all worked awesome so my drivers might be fine still..been a while. also, do i need to move that patched file (cant remember the file name ..ini??) like you need to with rsd 4.7? Thanks for the help.

You will need new drivers with 2.2. They can be found on the motorola website.

cgrimm9

Reaction score

You will need new drivers with 2.2. They can be found on the motorola website.

Don't listen to this guy. I have had to SBF my phone do to a bad install of a rom. all youneed is 4.8 rsdlite run the program. don't need to move any files over. like you did in 4.7 places say you must run it in adminstrator mode but there is no option so you don't need to do that

just do everything you did with 2.1 sbf just use the right prgram and files other wise it wont work

files you need
VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01
rsd lite 4.8

just run 4.8 rsdlite locate yout VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01 file and while your phone is plugged in to your windows computer boot the phone up holding the camera , volume down and power button together and hit start your phone will start to flash back to stock.

Someone else may be able to give you better direction but you should get the idea in what I am trying to imply. sorry my grammer sucks and that is not going to change anytime soon/.

MayneMan

Reaction score
I assume USB Debugging needed to be on. And what USB connections should be used. PC mode, Windows media sync, USB mass storage, or Charge only. When I hit show device nothing shows up.

Nevermind.....Seems to like PC Mode

thatisandwas

Reaction score
I'm running rubix focused 1.0 as well..but i never actually did a OTA 2.2 update...am i supposed to use the 2.2 sbf , or 2.1?