Getting a replacement Droid, PLEASE help

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
Hey,
Alright so my Droid crapped out today, the touch part of the screen and the backlight died. My question was, can i connect my droid to my computer, copy ALL the files into it and when i get my new droid can i paste everything into that? It would save me hours of time.
Thanks,
Brandon

OP
P8ntballer789

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
anyone:frown: i connected my droid to my laptop, selected all the files and pasted them all into a folder on my desktop. Can i just paste them all into my new droid coming into the mail?

drivinfocused

Reaction score
well if all your stuff is in your sd card then you don't have to worry........ but since you did that part that may help......... just see if there is anything in the phone, remember numbers are backed up to the cloud so you don't have to worry about that.... then all your paid apps can be re-downloaded as well

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Everything you can copy to the computer that way is on the sd card, which you can keep and insert into your replacement. Everything (pictures, music, etc) will show up in their proper places.

Just as contacts are backed up to your gmail account, if you've purchased any paid apps, those will be available for redownload for free.

Emitted from X.