getting a lot FC and cant run some apps after 9.8 install

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by yamaha83, Apr 7, 2010.

1. yamaha83

yamaha83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just installed 9.8 and its running AWESOME! but i keep geting FC left and right? pure calendar wont load, i cant update things from the market without getting a FC? whats the deal? i did a data wipe and factory reset before install? then used mybackup pro to dring my calls and settings back as well as my apps and data? im coming from 9.0 as well... any thoughts??

2. choklitcow

choklitcow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you bring back system data as well, or just app data?

3. yamaha83

yamaha83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ah... i think i accidently brought back system settings... guess its time for a reflash!! thanks for pointing that out to me!

what is in system setting anyway? when i brought it back i was just thinking thats where things like ringtone selection and stuff like that would be?

EDIT: just re flashed 9.8 and after i bring in all my apps and stuff i get the same thing even though this time i didnt bring in the system settings? when i bring in the apps should i not bring in the apps and the data? only data besides the apps im pulling in the call log, sms, mms, dictionary, bookmarks, and my notepad?

#3 yamaha83, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  4. yamaha83

yamaha83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OK so loading the Apps without data and I can get Widgets and stuff to work now... but my market place is not working still??

5. jev

jev Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I've had beautiful widgets fc on every BD rom since 7.5 or 7.8, I can't remember which. I tried 9.8 today but kept getting several fc's so I decided to go back to clockwork recovery and load up cyanogen. I had on heck of a time getting clockwork flashed back. I even did a second data/cache wipe to no avail. I finally had to load a really old BD rom then reflash clockwork from rm. I really like Blackdroids roms and I'm looking forward to trying his new rom manager. I just hope it's as stable as koush's.