Getting a fasinate

eriscrazy

Reaction score
The droid x also has better video recording. Records in 720p I think it was and with the noise canceling microphone has better sound on the recordings. We actually recorded part of a metal concert we went to and the sound is as if we are there again. I have seen other peoples video of same thing on you tube and theirs sounds like was recorded on phone. Just the simple"home movies"i take of my son have bad quality sound on my fascinate yes it is my opinion but the droid x is a much better phone by far

Froyo would be a just desert

The samsung also records in 720p but lacks the noise canceling mic you are correct there. Really i think that froyo would make the fascinate a lot better in my opinion, and that is coming from someone that speaks from experience.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Jeez, they're both pretty Damn good phones right? I wasn't aware that one has to be better.

Agreed! all in all. they are both Verizons top phones as of now. They both have pros and cons and defects. People are just pissed that 2.2 has still yet to come out on the fascinate. In the end it all just comes down to personal preference. both can make calls and texts. both can go through the internet on a reliable 3g network. both have great cameras. both have the android market. now people just need to stop b*tching so they can feel good about their phones.

krnmc

Reaction score
^ agree! =] Both are Great and awesome phones!~ I had both but for me I liked the fascinate better because of the screen =] and not having the 2.2 update not a HUGE deal....

TheHunterOfShadows

Reaction score
I have a fascinate, and I think of it as that Italian sports car, that does some things amazing, but has some majors flaws too. For me, WIFI is a joke, it drops the connections after a while. And my friend who has one has issues with GPS. Looking on the message forums it seems that there are a lot of random issues that only some phones have. I didn't notice that with my D1. If there was a issue, quite a few people had it, and in most cases some one was able to fix it. (expect for that talk quality issue). All in all though I am happy with the phone. I honestly can't say I will buy samsung when i get my next phone, but for now, I like it.

Reaction score
Jeez, they're both pretty Damn good phones right? I wasn't aware that one has to be better.

Agreed! all in all. they are both Verizons top phones as of now. They both have pros and cons and defects. People are just pissed that 2.2 has still yet to come out on the fascinate. In the end it all just comes down to personal preference. both can make calls and texts. both can go through the internet on a reliable 3g network. both have great cameras. both have the android market. now people just need to stop b*tching so they can feel good about their phones.

Not really even about the 2.2 though that would be nice...i honestly just like the x better, I should have got it in the first place I but yes my fascinate does have many issues and it just seems like everytime we get a new ota update something new goes wrong

Froyo would be a just desert

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Never had an issue with my fascinate. No GPS problem. Lag problem. Freeze problem. Signal problems. Internet problems. I've never had any issues with any updates or anything. Maybe I'm one of the few who picked up a perfect condition fascinate

Sent from my Fascinating Galaxy S

TheHunterOfShadows

Reaction score
Never had an issue with my fascinate. No GPS problem. Lag problem. Freeze problem. Signal problems. Internet problems. I've never had any issues with any updates or anything. Maybe I'm one of the few who picked up a perfect condition fascinate

Sent from my Fascinating Galaxy S

Lucky you, wanna trade? :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App