Getting a droid x!

RCFlyn

Reaction score
I got my "X" Monday. So far, I'm lovin it...
my .02 worth.. I use ZAGG invisible Shields. My first one was for my Eris. Next one was for the IPod touch. then I ordered a Full Body Protector for my "X". I installed it even before I activated the "X". They take a bit to get used to, as they have a bit of a "Rubbery" feel (only way I can think to describe it), but, that rubbery feel also helps the phone not slip off of fingers so easy (on full body) (once you have one, you'll understand)... As far as cases, I've not got one yet, but will soon. I perfer a silicon slip on, for they won't pop apart if dropped, and are easy to remove. PLUS, they tend to stay put in my shirt pocket compared to a hard case...

And I too usually buy my accessories on E-Bay. I got my $25 Zagg Full body kit for $12.99 shipped to my door..

My only problem with the "X" so far is trying to figure out WHAT Everything does... :icon_eek:

Last edited:
OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Rather then start a new thread I figured I'd ask here. Can someone please take a minute and see if there Is a woodforest bank app in the market?

Thanks!

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Thanks. Now if I could figure out how to.make handcent my default sms app..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
FAQ

Google is your friend...

Maybe I've been looking and cant seem to find a way to that page under settings,which lead me to ask about it so I could get some help. Just maybe. I don't know everything there is to know about this phone after having it for only oh, I'd say about 5 hours.

Rocko

Reaction score
I knew nothing about what you asked and those were the first hits on google. Being a smart ass about someone helping you is a sure fire way to not get help in the future.

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
I knew nothing about what you asked and those were the first hits on google. Being a smart ass about someone helping you is a sure fire way to not get help in the future.

I dont see how me saying what I said is smart ass. I've had the phone for less then a day there is alot I need to know.. I can't even get to that panel under settings.

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Thanks for that.. I really wasn't trying to be an ass.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Thanks for that.. I really wasn't trying to be an ass.

Don't let that guy bother you, we are not all like him on this forum.

Welcome, and if you have a question feel free to ask.

Enjoy your new phone!

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Thanks. I still cant seem to figure it out, I'm rooted now and I may just uninstall the stock sms app. Will this ruin anything to important (other then native sms) on the phone?