Getting a Droid TOMORROW - WHICH ONE?!

Mrdanks

Reaction score
Pnwed???? You must be like 15?? My 10 year old nephew says that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mrdanks

Reaction score
Ok ok im done. I'm sorry bro. I just wanted a pic of YOUR phone

dbu

Reaction score
Ok ok im done. I'm sorry bro. I just wanted a pic of YOUR phone

Dude, I'm on a tour bus right now about to load in a show, I apologize if I don't have the time to get screen caps of my battery usage for you.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
duty_calls.png

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
I am going to the Verizon store tomorrow and getting a smart phone with the android OS on it.

I am leaning towards the Droid 2 because of its touch screen and also has the full keyboard.

Do you guys think the Droid 2 is one of the better models?

While your at you check out the fascinate. Its a nice phone too. And the stock battery is great!

Agreed, I upgraded From my droid 1 to the fascinate and I'm loving every minute with this phone. My neighbor has the droid x and also haas few problems.my sister has the incredible and has no complaints. Out of all of them I prefer my fascinate because it has good battery life, a prefect size screen and, the best screen resolution of all of them but it is not without its problems. Your best bert would be to get on you tube and scope out a review on each phone of interest to decide which best suits your needs.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Before anybody says anything the Incredible is a good android phone but if it doesn't say Motorola its not a Droid.

What does that matter? "Droid" is just a clever ad campaign by Verizon. I think it should be fair to say that anyone that asks about "droids" shouldn't be limited to those advertised as such by Verizon, but instead should mean any android phone.

And for the OP, are you going to be rooting and installing roms? If not then make sure the software on the phone is something you like, check out HTC sense, motoblur, and touchwiz and see if there are any you don't like. Also figure out if you need the physical keyboard or not, and how big a screen do you want? Everyone is going to give opinions and say this phone is better than that phone, but with the current lineup from verizon (d2, dx, incredible, fascinate) you can't go wrong with any of them. Just play with each one and see which fits your needs best.

It doesn't matter, I just like to throw that in there so I can get a little reaction every once in a while.:icon_ devil:

I still stand by what I said though.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Well, I have both the Dinc. and the Droid X. The Dinc is fully rooted (see my sig) the Droid X is, shall we say, a "work in Progress". I really like the extended battery on the Dinc. It gives longer battery life and improves the profile of the Dinc. giving you more to hold on to.

Just my two-cents worth...

-Mike