Get Your Moto 360 at these Retailers!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-360-play-store.png

Check it out folks! We know that many of you are anxious to get your hands on the Moto 360, and we want to make that easier for you. Here are three retailers who have the device available for purchase right now for $249.99.
You may want to hurry as the grey band version on the Motorola Store is already out of stock! :eek:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Moto site......Grey is out of stock and black is listed as backorder

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its pretty much backordered everywhere. Some Best Buy stores might still have some for pickup depending on how far you want to drive.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Best Buy shows "Sold Out" No back order, no walk-in, no shipping. Google Play is sold out wall to wall. Directly from Moto was showing the grey version as on back order and the black version as "Sold Out".

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did they only make 500 units or what?

Demand > Production

My guess is that they made as many as they could as fast as they could. But they also gave a lot away out of this initial batch. (Remember, every one at I/O is getting one.)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
The "face/crystal" looks nice, but that wristband is god-awful. Looks more like a cheap $15-20 watch than something people would actually wear for work or style.

jayzero

Reaction score
They are sold out? Well didn't make enough I guess. 249$? That's a joke with a battery life from 12 hours. I can't understand all the hype about these watches. 50% of the people buying a smart watch they didn't even wear a watch anymore. I always have a watch and bought a Pebble for work so I can read my messages at work. Battery last a week and at night wearing my g_shock.

jfriend33

Reaction score
Can't believe ppl are paying 600 on eBay

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

_33

Reaction score
Any versions gonna have a stainless band? Watches are always an issue for me with my 9" wrist, Last Omega that I got I had to order a whole new bracelet to salvage links from.

jfriend33

Reaction score
Any versions gonna have a stainless band? Watches are always an issue for me with my 9" wrist, Last Omega that I got I had to order a whole new bracelet to salvage links from.
You can change band on all versions. Metal comes this fall for 79

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk