Get your milk ready.......(UD 3.0.0 w/Gingerbread)

mikespe

Reaction score
This is awesome! I was hoping to run Gingerbread on my D1! I am assuming we will be able to update without wiping if we are already running 2.5 correct?

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is awesome! I was hoping to run Gingerbread on my D1! I am assuming we will be able to update without wiping if we are already running 2.5 correct?

false, when going to a new build a wipe is always required to insure it runs correctly.

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
If we are subscribed to BD is it out on the nightlies right now? Ive been considering it but never did because im just a poor college kid and it was the holidays. But I have a little extra leftover

mikespe

Reaction score

false, when going to a new build a wipe is always required to insure it runs correctly.

I remember when I flashed 2.5 and I was reading this thread I believe, that people who went from 2.4 or 2.3 to 2.5 they didn't need to wipe data...why would we have to wipe to go to 3.0?

robbienick

Reaction score
Super sweet. But gonna be cautious to take this step.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dodgersrgood

Reaction score

I remember when I flashed 2.5 and I was reading this thread I believe, that people who went from 2.4 or 2.3 to 2.5 they didn't need to wipe data...why would we have to wipe to go to 3.0?

Because it's a major difference. Going from android 2.2 to android 2.3 instead of just a version of a rom

Jizzylax

Reaction score

Because it's a major difference. Going from android 2.2 to android 2.3 instead of just a version of a rom

Aye. Beat me to it.

You need to wipe.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
So I been fighting with my daughter over the last cup of milk. I wanna save it for the gingerbread. dunno how long i can hold her off. any idea when its coming out dancedroid

Raziel36

Reaction score
Will the DX be getting any love with this release? We were teased an update back on the 13th, but nothing since. I'd be happy with a stable Froyo UDX, but GB would be great!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cubano1027

Reaction score
Will the DX be getting any love with this release? We were teased an update back on the 13th, but nothing since. I'd be happy with a stable Froyo UDX, but GB would be great!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I feel you man, I've been waiting. Its like putting a piece of cake in front of a fat kid and telling him that he cant eat it.
@BD keep up the awesome work and please show some love to the X's

Last edited:

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the day is done.. hoping I will have something to do when waiting at LGA tomorrow to fly home.. something along the lines of setting up my new 3.0 setup...