Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ouch major set back had a phone that would nor boot up. had to flash factory images which basically wiped my data (man I hate internal memory cards). Good thing is my phone is back up. Now to reflash cwr and get back in the game.

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
ouch major set back had a phone that would nor boot up. had to flash factory images which basically wiped my data (man I hate internal memory cards). Good thing is my phone is back up. Now to reflash cwr and get back in the game.

Ouch! What was the cause?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dont know i went to change out batteries and it just stayed at the boot screen. tried wioing cache no fix. restored nandroid no fix (actually started bootlooping). Wiped data and cache-no fix. So I knew only thing left was basically start from scratch with stock images. Painful .. ahh I should have backed up my files again before flashing jb.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
(yells at self) should have backed up tibu on dropbox AHHHHHHHHHHH
frown.png

blackhat

Reaction score
verzizon 4g users, which one are you using is liquid the only one that works on 4g? or does jd work with verizon 4g lte. ive been trying to catch up, i hear they both are pretty much identical minus the fact that liquid works on 4g and jd doesnt

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
verzizon 4g users, which one are you using is liquid the only one that works on 4g? or does jd work with verizon 4g lte. ive been trying to catch up, i hear they both are pretty much identical minus the fact that liquid works on 4g and jd doesnt

Both have fully functional 4g. Both have spotty wifi.

rayhodge02

Reaction score
You guys are on it ...I'm loving the liquid so far even though no tweaks still very nice

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
there must be another issue with my phone cuz did not boot up on jd2 and i think i know what it is

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sbenson see my pm to you why i edited your op. I am going to try and flash just the radios only and see if i run into the same issues.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
(yells at self) should have backed up tibu on dropbox AHHHHHHHHHHH
frown.png

This is why I have TWRP. You can adb pull from recovery. Could have gone in recovery, pulled your SD contents, and been on your way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
sbenson see my pm to you why i edited your op. I am going to try and flash just the radios only and see if i run into the same issues.

No worries. Sounds like if you download JD's v2.1, he reverted the wifi back to the way it was in his first version. It's not completely fixed, but works much better.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Guys i messed up earlier flash just the radio ONLY from im76k Goo.im Downloads - Downloading Radios-only-IMM76K.zip

I posted the link and it had radio + bootloader and that was why my phone was not booting. My bad. Oh well one phone suffers so other phones wont have that problem:icon_ devil:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
will be making my way to that link please