Get Your Droid X Roms HERE!!!

H

Highflyin128

Get Your Droid X Roms HERE!!!

DroidXforums - Here
Androidforums - Here

These are links to the my posts with a list of the Droid X Roms. Both posts are copies of eacother. I am posting them both incase somebody is a memeber of one forum or the other. I will not be watching this post here on droidforums, so please do not post updates or question here, as in I will not see them. Thank you

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Then why bother posting? We have the same themes and roms here.

OP
H

Highflyin128

Well excuse me for sharing a post that I thought would be helpful..I hated to search thru forums to see what is the new all the time. I would have loved to have one list to see whats avaliable when I started out.. I have almost 61,000 views on droidxforums and many thanks from dev's that I help get the word out about their roms....But excuse the heck out of me for sharing here.

Aram58

Reaction score
Well excuse me for sharing a post that I thought would be helpful..I hated to search thru forums to see what is the new all the time. I would have loved to have one list to see whats avaliable when I started out.. I have almost 61,000 views on droidxforums and many thanks from dev's that I help get the word out about their roms....But excuse the heck out of me for sharing here.

Take that

Sent from my stunning rooted droid using tapatalk.

hixt

Reaction score
wow

some people have a very high oppinion of themselves. aka snobs

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score

Throttle back bro

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok guys....one and only warning.

Any more disrespectful comments will result in infractions. There is no need for this kind of behavior.

I am editing posts for language.

Sent from somewhere...

hixt

Reaction score
wow

I definately agree. sorry for poping off but when someone tries to be helpfull I really get anoyed when people seem to think they should knock someone down. really now.

droidxchat

Reaction score
wow i've never seen a mod defend someone who's advocating the use of competing forums! haha

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
wow i've never seen a mod defend someone who's advocating the use of competing forums! haha

Droidxforums is a sister forum...owned by the same as here, and there's nothing against linking to other sites if the ROMs aren't here. Wasn't defending the OP anyways, was commenting on the total lack of respect and childish behavior by everyone.

Sent from somewhere...

Droid74

Reaction score
I actually bookmarked his link...I appreciate it so thank you.