Get update to redownload and try again?

Volkaru

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat here...But I can't seem to find the installation files for stock recovery ANYWHERE, any help would be appreciated. Getting near the end of my rope.

OP
E

esheesle

Reaction score
are you in fastboot? If not you'll need to reboot to fastboot(can either use adb reboot fastboot i think or battery pull then vol down and power at same time). You need to get it to fastboot mode prior to running that command.

budlight4me

Reaction score
are you in fastboot? If not you'll need to reboot to fastboot(can either use adb reboot fastboot i think or battery pull then vol down and power at same time). You need to get it to fastboot mode prior to running that command.

Yeah, I did but I'll try again

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

budlight4me

Reaction score
thanks alot bro, adb into fastboot did the trick. Battery pull wouldnt work for some reason. Im stock like a sbf with rsd for og would do. It only took bout 10 hrs of looking around, but im where i wanted to be. Thank you sir!:hail::biggrin:

Volkaru

Reaction score
Thanks for that, now I'm all back to stock everything but when I go to lock my phone again it gives me a security warning then won't do anything but boot into hboot. :/ Tried a couple different suggested fixes but couldn't find anything, oh well.