Get the Moto X on YOUR DEVICE 4 FREE

KaChow

Reaction score
Thought I would post this in YOUR Forum after-all, imo if there is not another Keyboard option and you can still get all the new software... well, then...

Watch this Moto X feature video first, then have a look at the below applications as they are the Software Highlight Programs featured on the Moto X and the new Droid line.

[video=youtube;5P5_yAA9xTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5P5_yAA9xTE[/video]

Not interested in a Moto X, but find the software to be interesting… Well, here are those apps featured from the above video that are being used in what appears to both the new Moto X and the new Droid line.

1) Open Mic + = here’s the link, basically this the app that displays the device as always listening, if you have seen the commercials where someone says, “Okay, Google Now what time is it?” in short this is that application.

2) utter! = here’s the link, this one is very similar in comparison to Open Mic +, this one tends to require some type action to get the device to listen, for example you can “shake” the phone to activate the “How may I help you Master?” which it appears very intuitive although even in beta, the Youtube video is a MUST Watch!

[video=youtube;A_irIFVI1x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A_irIFVI1x0[/video]

3) Twisty Launcher = here’s the link, I would have to say that perhaps the biggest feature that this app has that the Moto X features is the ability to launch your camera with a “gesture” or input method that you create and design.

4) Active Notifications = here’s the link, if you have come across Tustwo’s front-page post on Moto X ripoff, this would be the app in the Playstore that permits this action. I have a video of it running on a GS4, which it seems to working rather easily only on JB 4.3 at this moment, either way it is certainly worth viewing.

[video=youtube;Gs0JD5KITfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Gs0JD5KITfM[/video]

If you are looking for Moto X camera apk find that here...

If you are looking for the Mobile Wallet that is mentioned on the Droid line, find that here…

Enjoy your Device that has been updated with all the great software features that Moto X has to offer…:biggrin:

GigaJake

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of effort went in getting all that together. Thanks for the post!

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
For those who watched the video demo of ActiveNotifications, the user said you must be on 4.3. This is no longer the case as the app has been deemed "experimental" with 4.1 --> 4.2.2. So don't be afraid to give it a shot:)

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Can this be ported to older droids, such as the D2 and X?
With Ice Cream Sandwhich being popular, I hope this is a reality, as I would love to tinker with a few of those apps.

On my X, I am running 2.3.4/4.5.1_57DX8-51, and 3004 bootloader.
On the D2, I am running 2.3.4/4.5.1_57_DR4-51, and D237 bootloader

Both phones are rooted also.
The D2 is my app play toy, I use this phone for testing, and leave my X as is until I get familiar with Unix/Android platforms.

I think I will try one or more of these on my D2 and see what happens, I can always reboot and fix what I made go wrong if necessary.

bigmatt503

Reaction score
The link for #1 seems to be broken ^_^

Sent from my rooted droid razr using Tapatalk 4

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I received the same error for the first app link. 'We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.'