Get The iPhone X Notch On Any Android Phone

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how-the-iphone-x-and-its-notch-will-handle-videos-png.77920

The latest craze in customization apps has to be the apps that add an iPhone X notch to your Android smartphone. A simple search in the Google Play Store brings up several options. It's quite funny that these apps have hundreds of thousands of downloads. Folks go from wanting no bezels to wanting to add a huge notch to the top of their phones. Overall the apps seem to pick fun at the less than optimal feature of the iPhone X. Grab one of these apps for your phone and see if you can trick anyone into thinking that you have the new iPhone X. Report back with your results.

via PlayStore

Attachments

• how-the-iphone-x-and-its-notch-will-handle-videos.png
    how-the-iphone-x-and-its-notch-will-handle-videos.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 4,162

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Personally Not a Fan of this Display Design in the First Place. I liked the way the Mi Mix Looked but of course the Camera on the front Bottom was an Issue. I think Samsung has the best Minimal Bezel look with Front Facing Camera without a Notch in my Screen which i find Distracting to look at.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I personally do not see the Appeal. I dont want my Awesome Android to look anything like an Apple Device. Its Unique is nits own way. doesnt need to Copy Apple. Apple is doing a good job copying Android recently as it is.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am in the minority here, but personally I want my Android to look as differently as possible from a crApple.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Why are we acting like Apple is the first to do this? Look at the essential phone. Android did it first, so maybe we shouldn't be mocking Apple.

Last edited:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
If I wanted a iCrap X I would get one. I don't see the appeal to have my screen look like that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

boidsonly

Reaction score
I don't get it. If you want the look of an iPhone, buy an iPhone...

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
So why not buy a cheap android iPhone knockoff and then use this just so you can fool people. It seems like this is just a gimmick. Personally it has Zero Added value. But to each his own.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I personally do not see the Appeal. I dont want my Awesome Android to look anything like an Apple Device. Its Unique is nits own way. doesnt need to Copy Apple. Apple is doing a good job copying Android recently as it is.
I could see someone doing this as a joke... actually a pretty amusing joke to tell the truth.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
That's all it is a joke app.. Nobody really wants this on their phone... Smh

Sent using Tapatalk
I would be careful with absolutes, I'm 100% sure that there is someone out there who actually wants this.

I couldn't help the irony in this statement.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk