Get the first Fennec Version here!

cybrwulf

Reaction score
Looks very nice, but man is it huge! Can't wait for the future of this browser!

Darkseider

Reaction score
Well to everyone that has it working, cool. Locked me up tighter than a drum. Maybe I will wait for the somewhat optimized beta before I attempt this again.

Chris-pee

Reaction score
I had to do a battery pull after the first try, but it worked after reboot.

Mojo

Reaction score
yeah.. this is no where even close to being ready for prime time. It was good for a glimpse at what is coming.. but uninstalled it.

blue

Reaction score
Seems to be going in a good direction. It is a bit sluggish, and I didn't notice any zoom on it. I do like the layout of it. Keep us posted on the progress please.

Chris-pee

Reaction score
I saw an option for add on's, that would be awesome to use regular add ons on a mobile version.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah.. this is no where even close to being ready for prime time. It was good for a glimpse at what is coming.. but uninstalled it.

AND EXCACTLY THAT was why i gave it to ya folks....to see the horizon, even though its pretty far!

Geez Tig, must be looking for that horizon on a moonless night in the middle of nowhere.

I got the launch then locked up black screen too.

I've seen the first iteration on the PC emulator, fennic will be good, but don't think this one is even ready to test on a droid yet. :)

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
That fox beeter be seen by a vet too, there's somethin in his left eye :icon_ banana:

joshuaclee

Reaction score
will someone who has it working post some screenshots so we can see it?

Thanks!