Get Rich Quick With Locket!.... Not Hardly

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i was able to automate functions of the phone using the apps macrodroid to wake the phone every 20 minutes, and android bot maker to make the phone auto swipe to unlock it. the only catch is android bot maker requires android 4.0+ and rooted device.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
i was able to automate functions of the phone using the apps macrodroid to wake the phone every 20 minutes, and app android bot maker to make the phone auto swipe to unlock it. the only catch is android bot maker requires android 4.0+ and rooted device.

Pretty sure Tasker can auto wake, not sure about auto swipe though

---
I hate jelly beans, Google's jellybean is alright though.

Sent from my sickeningly sweet Galaxy Note II

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd guess you will need to link different CC/paypal accounts. That's one of the easier things to identify and filter (i.e they aren't paying hundreds out to the same account). There are other simple tags they could run to identify bots/automated schemes.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
you can link multiple phones to the same paypal account, we have 3 phones and 1 tablet all linked to the same paypal.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
you can link multiple phones to the same paypal account, we have 3 phones and 1 tablet all linked to the same paypal.

I don't doubt you can do that, what I'm saying is the company could very well decide they will pay a certain max to each CC/paypal account. They aren't going to pay $1000+ out to a single account - that's an obvious scheme. IMO, the max they would pay to any single account would be @ $182/yr (you read their fine print, I'm guessing it's device independent - they will pay a max of 3 cents an hr per account, so if you want more you need devices linked to different accounts)

It might be questionable as to whether they can do that, but it's not enough money for you to hire a lawyer over.

On the other hand, they might not care much. People doing that might be good for their model since they get paid per ad, too. But poor acquisition rates would hurt their business model. Plus, most start-ups lose money for several years so a savvy CFO is going to look for opportunities to disqualify payments.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't doubt you can do that, what I'm saying is the company could very well decide they will pay a certain max to each CC/paypal account. They aren't going to pay $1000+ out to a single account - that's an obvious scheme. IMO, the max they would pay to any single account would be @ $182/yr (you read their fine print, I'm guessing it's device independent - they will pay a max of 3 cents an hr per account, so if you want more you need devices linked to different accounts)

It might be questionable as to whether they can do that, but it's not enough money for you to hire a lawyer over.

On the other hand, they might not care much. People doing that might be good for their model since they get paid per ad, too. But poor acquisition rates would hurt their business model. Plus, most start-ups lose money for several years so a savvy CFO is going to look for opportunities to disqualify payments.

They definitely wouldn't like what people keep talking about since people are trying to set it up so that it only turns the screen on three times per hour automatically and we've already decided they're not making money or even possibly losing money on the first three and counting on the rest so having it open only three times automatically would definitely hurt them financially

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lack of punctuation

I was just saying that an app that unlocks a phone 3 times every hour would not be good for them like you suggested. We've already figured that they are losing money or not making any on the first three ads. They are depending on us viewing the ads they aren't paying for in order to make money. This means if the phone is unlocked only three times an hour they're either losing money or not making any. Therefore, it obviously must follow that it couldn't be good for them. Now if you were to set the app to unlock devices say 6 times per hour they might not care, because then they'd be making money, but advertisers wouldn't be happy.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Releasing today around noon I'll post a link as soon as we do hope you guys like it!