Get~r~done dev team will be launching the base of are rom to test out by weeks end

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@ RUSTY
THATS JUST THE BASE OF THE OTA WITH THE BLOAT TAKEN OUT NO STAGEFRIGHT....THE 3000+ QUADSCORE IS ON THE ROM VERSION WITCH IS TOO BUGGY TO BE RELEASED THAT IS A PERSONAL TINKERING PROJECT WITH HEavy mods....

@ ultimategamer

no problem welcome to the team bro once i post the base you can start having fun with it bro

Alcia

Reaction score
I can't believe I got busy enough to miss this announcement until now. This finally makes it seem like my D2G was really worth getting after my original Droid. I will definitely be testing it and reporting any little bug I may find.

rusty815

Reaction score
Hey thanks for answering my questions, now i await patiently for this things release, finally!!! The only reason i missed my captivate on att is because it had spectacular rom support, now once this is released it will make my d2g much better than it :D

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No Problem rusty ...we Oh all are thanks to are followers / Users of the GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM WE WOULD BE NOTHING WITH OUT YOU

Alcia

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just grateful we have developers for this phone again. The phone has good hardware, but really needs a community to fix it up so it uses it well.

Can't wait to see this released. I'll have it on immediately. Thanks to both the team and the wonderful community forming around it. And glad to do anything I can to help!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am not bragging or anything but it is a pretty sweet base for a Rom & it will only get better with time as we modify as we go......

also when the final release of the GET~R~DONE Rom comes out we will have a chest built into the rom with a ton of scripts something along the lines of the liberty tool box..

also hoping that when the final release comes we will launch with at least 12 themes 6 just for are rom & 6 popular Themes from other roms/devices.

rusty815

Reaction score
II might look into how to build and port themes just for this rom, any way i can contribute i guess :p

Reaction score
Right on, its nice to now some Devs still have us D2G users, backs. I will be more than willing to help test out any roms or other software you guys develop. I wanna do whatever I can to help the community out, and I'm glad to see the D2G community getting a lil bigger! Keep up the good work fellas, were countin on ya! This is a huge step in the right direction of finally getting a decent amount of ROMs, and Improving overall functionality for the D2G, fission is all we got as you all know, and I dig it, Im currently using it, but since I got into the whole android modding/custom rom scene, I'm hooked and one rom just isn't enough! I can't wait til liberty fully works too!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm hooked and one rom just isn't enough! I can't wait til liberty fully works too!

Haha that describes me too, I was starting to have withdrawals because I had gone back to fission until the keyboard lights thing was fixed.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Reaction score
Yea, I'm right there with ya lol. The D2G is my first smartphone, and I really love it, but since this is the only one I've owned, fission is the only custom ROM I've been able to try out, and I'm hooked on modding my phone like I said, so I feel like I'm missing out, but we got team Git r' done on our side, so that wont be an issue for long, and I'm sure its only a matter of time before they fix the sensor issue with Liberty. And I can't wait for their AOSP rom they've been talikng about!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
First smart phone here too, was a surprise christmas present lol. Id reccomend playing around with some of the d2 roms. There are alot of really good ones out there (favorites are either liberty or rubix) and now that the keyboard lights work we really don't have much reduced function without sensors. Sure we don't have proximity or auto-tilt but that's minor inconveniences one you get used to it.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

clouse2013

Reaction score
Yeah first smart phone here too. Absolutelyblove the fission rom but looking for something a bit better. If u need any testing ill volunteer to be a guinea pig. I don't much about programming and stuff but I'm getting pretty good at flashing roms and having no problems there. Just lemme know. Keep up the good work guys!

helizus

Reaction score
With ROMer tool, I've tried plenty rom of D2, even DX on my phone. And I found very much happiness with them, also some pains hehe but learned alot. Thanks Get~R~DONE and alls, hope your ROM will be the best one on D2G.

Psj77

Reaction score
Will sensors work on this rom? If they do I'll gladly flash it to test it out

Status
Not open for further replies.