GET~R~DONE Dev Team announcement Current LIST OF WORKING d2 ROMS

mreyn3693

Reaction score
No, I just flashed liberty 1.5 and then the romer and sensors files. I didn't bother changing anything because the error message when entering the toolbox wasn't that big of a deal to me. I have tried about everything you can do in toolbox and everything works great.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
No, I just flashed liberty 1.5 and then the romer and sensors files. I didn't bother changing anything because the error message when entering the toolbox wasn't that big of a deal to me. I have tried about everything you can do in toolbox and everything works great.

hmmm... will give it another go! Thanks for the info!

mreyn3693

Reaction score

hmmm... will give it another go! Thanks for the info!

No problem...good luck

Rkrajnov

Reaction score
I just wiped date/cache, flashed squidley rom, flashed the v5 romer, and reset and now the motorola M has been on my screen for the past 3 minutes. Am I going to have to sbf or is this normal? if not why didnt it work? I did everything as specified...

sbfing now... still don't know what went wrong

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just wiped date/cache, flashed squidley rom, flashed the v5 romer, and reset and now the motorola M has been on my screen for the past 3 minutes. Am I going to have to sbf or is this normal? if not why didnt it work? I did everything as specified...

Squidly did that to me too.... im not sure what it is. Wozzy tried it and it worked for him so dont know... theres a version with all the files in it on our dev site if you want to try it instead of using the romer.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Still no luck with the fonts... I even changed the build.prop to show Liberty1.5

Ohh well at least I have Liberty on my D2G to begin with!!

Rkrajnov

Reaction score

Squidly did that to me too.... im not sure what it is. Wozzy tried it and it worked for him so dont know... theres a version with all the files in it on our dev site if you want to try it instead of using the romer.

Sent from my Liberated D2G
alright thanks man. i think i might just try going for liberty. we'll see. i'll fool around with it more this weekend when i got some free time.

youngkyl50

Reaction score
I tried to change the font and the theme through the toolbox and both times I had that same issue where it said it needed to reboot for the changes to take place. Then when it rebooted nothing had changed.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

sniper6

Reaction score
Grrr! LOL! I haven't had any issues with Liberty other than the sensors. Squidly on the other hand..... This is the 3rd time I've tried installing. Stuck on the "M" everytime! I'm at work right now and don't have access to RSDLite. Is there anyway to get to recovery and restore or am I stuck having to wait till I get home at 0500 to run sbf AGAIN? Any help is greatly appreciated! I just might donate the D2G to Project Elite and go back to my D1. This phone is a pain in the booty! LOL! Thanks again in advance!

Sniper6

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Grrr! LOL! I haven't had any issues with Liberty other than the sensors. Squidly on the other hand..... This is the 3rd time I've tried installing. Stuck on the "M" everytime! I'm at work right now and don't have access to RSDLite. Is there anyway to get to recovery and restore or am I stuck having to wait till I get home at 0500 to run sbf AGAIN? Any help is greatly appreciated! I just might donate the D2G to Project Elite and go back to my D1. This phone is a pain in the booty! LOL! Thanks again in advance!

Sniper6

No there isnt unfortunately (atleast that im aware of). Have you tried going into stock recovery and clearing cache after the update? Also, it bootlooped me too so atleast your not alone.

If it failed the first 2 times why did you try again without access to rsdlite? lol

sniper6

Reaction score
I think I just confirmed the definition of insanity! LOL! I tried wiping at the stock recovery but no luck. Thanks for the help though! I'll just have to flash it again when I get home. Kind of a bummer! I really like the look of Squidly's, wanted to give it a shot. The more I get into these phones, the more I see I need to take a linux class! LOL! Thanks again.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think I just confirmed the definition of insanity! LOL! I tried wiping at the stock recovery but no luck. Thanks for the help though! I'll just have to flash it again when I get home. Kind of a bummer! I really like the look of Squidly's, wanted to give it a shot. The more I get into these phones, the more I see I need to take a linux class! LOL! Thanks again.

lol i think i got ya beat.... ive had to sbf 5 times in the past 48 hrs because of trying to get apex 1.4.0 to work and still havent.

Theres a version that should work on our dev site if you want to try it.