1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Get lost apps back

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by xWiZxKiDx, Apr 2, 2011.

1. xWiZxKiDx

xWiZxKiDx New Member

Ok so I use to have navigation on my DX and when I flashed to liberty rom some of my default apps are gone is there anyway I can get them back

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. izzo540

izzo540 New Member

There are often apps missing from the market sometimes from a bad flash sometimes you just need a market fix. I am pretty sure Jrummy is part of the Liberty team, and I know I've seen him release market fixes before for other things, so I would think hes probably released one for his own mod. I would look around to see if anyone else has had a similar problem.. What apps are you having trouble with. I remember one time I flashed and I couldnt get Verizon FIos mobile Remote for some reason.
Search tags for this page
android lost mavigation how to i get it back
getlostappback
how do i get back lost apps on my droid

how do i get lost apps back on my droid

how do i get my droid navagation app back
how do i get my lost app back on my android
how to find a missing app on android

how to get lost android apps back

how to get lost app back

how to get the navigation app on android back if lost
i lost all my apps android
lost aps on droid x
lost my app on android for navigation. how to get it back?
lost navigation on verizon droid how do i get it back