Get a Google Inbox Invite Today but you have to act quick!

DrumsOfGrohl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
I just got mine!!! Thanks for the tip, @wicked
IMG_0043.PNG

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I've been using Inbox since the 2nd round of invites from Google. I like it better than Gmail. Also, I have some invites. PM me your email & I'll send you one. 1st come 1st serve

Tapped from a Moto X

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Call me old fashioned, but I have to use them side by side. It will just take some time to get used to.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Call me old fashioned, but I have to use them side by side. It will just take some time to get used to.

I was the same way in all honesty. Even when I explained it to people I was like...what is the real benefit? After using it for over a month now I must say that I cannot go back to the Gmail App. You just have to experience it to see if it will be useful for you. A lot of people hated on me for liking the 'recommended tabs' for Gmail but I found them useful for my purposes which they really translate well to the 'grouping' of Inbox.

Gremlin

Reaction score
I have 5 invites as well. please pm me your gmail address and will send it to you :)

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I was the same way in all honesty. Even when I explained it to people I was like...what is the real benefit? After using it for over a month now I must say that I cannot go back to the Gmail App. You just have to experience it to see if it will be useful for you. A lot of people hated on me for liking the 'recommended tabs' for Gmail but I found them useful for my purposes which they really translate well to the 'grouping' of Inbox.
I still use Outlook and Thunderbird (Business and Personal). Webmail is nice when I am not at home. But, I have multiple email accounts for both. Logging in to webmail for each one is silly when I have to manage multiple (don't get me started on mail forwarding). However, I am learning to like Inbox.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'd love an invite if anyone has one spare. I too was at work and missed the time frame by 30 mins.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'd love an invite if anyone has one spare. I too was at work and missed the time frame by 30 mins.
I have a few, if you want to send a PM

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I also have 5, PM your Gmail if you missed out. I like the web UI much better than Gmail. I am not a huge fan of this whole 'Done' thing, I wish the default swipe was delete.

The main reason I am still using this over the Gmail app is the ad bars I am getting in my Promotions tab in the Gmail app. No matter where I say I want to opt out of ads, they still appear.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've also got a few invites as well if anyone's still interested. PM me with your gmail address.

I'm like several folks here. I gave it a try for a while, but prefer the new gmail. If nothing else, just because I can add my pop email accounts now and have them all in one app.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am down to one (after a few recent requests). I open Inbox and use it once in a while. But, like @JonnyKansas said, I like the ability to have all of ky POP accounts directly tied to the nrw G Mail 5.0 app. So I still use G Mail primarily. But I can see Google making Inbox the default app in the future.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I am down to one (after a few recent requests). I open Inbox and use it once in a while. But, like @JonnyKansas said, I like the ability to have all of ky POP accounts directly tied to the nrw G Mail 5.0 app. So I still use G Mail primarily. But I can see Google making Inbox the default app in the future.

Idk. I've seen them quoted as saying that they won't make it the default app and that gmail itself isn't going anywhere.

To be fair, it might be mostly my fault that Inbox doesn't really do it for me. I never really got into Priority Inbox or whatever that filter was called and I don't filter my emails much anyway, but I can see how it's a little bit handy to have emails of lesser importance take a back seat to those that it deems to be more important. Still, regular gmail works just fine for my needs.

Also, I've still got invites if anyone else is still looking.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I've been using Gmail 5.0 for a while now and can't tell anything different from the previous version. Am I missing something?