Gestures and motions

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Hey guys, for the life of me I can't get the Palm motion to work for both screen capture and music pause. Reset phone and double checked to make sure they are turned on. Sample tutorial doesn't work either. Any ideas or help?Much appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Folks, can we give this member a hand and let's see if we can't help resolve their phone's issue?

Thanks! :biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
:bump:

GVLBob

Reaction score
Hey guys, for the life of me I can't get the Palm motion to work for both screen capture and music pause. Reset phone and double checked to make sure they are turned on. Sample tutorial doesn't work either. Any ideas or help?Much appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

First, what exactly did you do to enable these gestures? For Screen Capture, both Palm Motion and then(within Pal Motion) Capture Screen need to be "on"

Do you drag the side of your hand across the screen (not above the screen) to initiate the screen capture?

We need some details here.

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
This helped me a lot and I've got mine working. Hands-on testing of Air Gestures on the touchless Samsung Galaxy S4 | Touchless interaction community - Join the Touchless Generation Some of the features depend on the amount of light in the room too.

I have been playing around and I would agree it seems that the gestures are very light sensitive. I was able to do a tutorial screen capture twice in average indoor lighting from left to right only. I'll keep trying. Thank you all for your help. Growing pains huh?!

《Sent from my Galaxy S4》

Anomander

Reaction score
I finally got them to work. I think my biggest hang up was not going into the gesture submenu and checking every damn box. After that things got a lot easier dancedroid

reybie

Reaction score
Folks, can we give this member a hand and let's see if we can't help resolve their phone's issue?

Thanks! :biggrin:

Way off topic but this made me chuckle. Give a 'hand' for gesture and motion problem :)