1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gesture, and rotary

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by czerdrill, Mar 14, 2011.

1. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

I doubt this can be done but don't know if I'm just missing a setting. I want to use gestures to unlock my screen which I've done. I also want to have the rotary lockscreen on there which I've also done, because it just looks cool haha. However, I want the phone to be secured, meaning have a pin number if someone uses the rotary. I can set this all up fine, the only problem is the pin number is asked after the gesture also.

Is there a way so that if I input the gesture it bypasses the pin, and only asks the pin if I go the rotary tab way?
  2. RafficaX

RafficaX Premium Member Premium Member Developer

very good question lol, i honestly dont know.
  3. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Haha ok well then I'll assume it's no because if anyone would know, you would! :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk