Genesis Version 1 (Overlay themed CM ROM)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wireless tether isn't working for me...any ideas? Installed and ran, but sits on the starting tether dialog.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wireless tether isn't working for me...any ideas? Installed and ran, but sits on the starting tether dialog.

Works fine for me and the wife. Did you change kernels?

Nope - I actually went back and re-flashed the kernel from the ROM just to be sure.

I suspect it's something I mucked up while playing with things. :)

stlcity

Reaction score
Slayer..running this for a while>.think I found a bug: In gallery if I open a picture in the portrait mode and then switch the phone to landscape it goes back into the gallery instead of the photo switching to landscape. Do let me know if u have any suggestions..thanks.

ntek

Reaction score
Which widgets / apps do you have installed? I like the look of this

hookerdj

Reaction score
this looks really cool just the facebook widget isnt themed thats all i noticed so far

skltr21

Reaction score
link not working.....

your link is saying theres too much traffic so they shut it down. can you post another link for this??? it's not working in rom manager either......

skltr21

Reaction score
the link isnt working..... can you post another link that works. it keeps saying they shut it down because of too much traffic. its not working in rom manager either.

ntek

Reaction score
Which App / Widget shows the current events / todos in the first screen shot?

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score
Ok Guys Links on first page are updated to a new hosting, also Here is another mirror Here Thank you Dragon36

Rom Manager should be back up soon