Genesis Version 1 (Overlay themed CM ROM)

stlcity

Reaction score
Have always run mine at 1.2....not had any battery loss issues more than usual. Thanks to profiles in set cpu. I have not noticed any heat issues either. It is running very smooth and fast for me so far. Have had it for past 3 days.

Keep up the good work Slayer........

bodean

Reaction score
Have always run mine at 1.2....not had any battery loss issues more than usual. Thanks to profiles in set cpu. I have not noticed any heat issues either. It is running very smooth and fast for me so far. Have had it for past 3 days.

How do you have your profiles set up in SetCPU if I may ask.

tdog7879

Reaction score

what do u set your governor at?

tech44

Reaction score
After playing around some more with SetCpu i cranked it all the way up and now the lag that i mentioned earlier is gone. Apparently this rom is,for the most part, meant to be ran at 1.2ghz!

roberj13

Reaction score
Slayher, been running smooth all day now. Are you going to theme the news and weather/music widget to match the power control widget or the other way around. Everything else looks great btw, I especially like the dialer and the in call screens, very nice! Compcache seems to be running smooth so far. Are you going to get this on ROM manager?

tdog7879

Reaction score
can someone PLEAASE tell me where i can find the market icon? i have gtalk,maps,facebook,google goggles, just cant find the market icon?

tech44

Reaction score
Check in /system/apps to see if it's there.It may not have gotten installed for some reason.Try re-installing gapps.

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
Sorry i edited my post..anyways i would re-download and re-install gapps,file may have been corrupted.
i was coming off 5.0.6.2 ...what is the best way to install the gapps file cause i just tried that threw rom manger in clock mod ....install zip file and its still not there??? shouls i just try to reinstall the rom?

tech44

Reaction score
I didn't realize that..yes i would do a clean install and you should be fine.Don't forget to do a backup,just in case.

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
I didn't realize that..yes i would do a clean install and you should be fine.Don't forget to do a backup,just in case.
ok so do a a full wipe? then install? or just reinstall?

Last edited: