Genesis Version 1 (Overlay themed CM ROM)

skltr21

Reaction score
If I'm coming from 5.0.7.1 do I need to wipe data and cache to upgrade to 5.0.8??? also its missing spare parts so i can't edit anything.........????

Last edited:

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
If I'm coming from 5.0.7.1 do I need to wipe data and cache to upgrade to 5.0.8??? also its missing spare parts so i can't edit anything.........????

No need to wipe if you are coming from 5.0.7.1. Spare parts is now in regular settings as an option. They moved it. Posted in changelog on CM's site.

Rouger

Reaction score
Yes, that would be great. My wife is running your Rocker Girl and won't let me change it unless it's another Rocker Girl update.

Dire

Reaction score
Genesis Rom

This rom is siiiick but I kep getting an error message saying the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly over and over, anyone know how to fix this...?

Dire

Reaction score
Genesis

Yea, I wiped all data and reinstalled. All seems to be good now. Bit laggy though...

D3C4F

Reaction score
Damn I was gonna put the Droid X theme on but this is just too slick to pass up. It works with the latest release right? (CM 6 RC 2). Excellent work man.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
Damn I was gonna put the Droid X theme on but this is just too slick to pass up. It works with the latest release right? (CM 6 RC 2). Excellent work man.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No it won't work on CM6, it is a full rom based on CM 5.0.7.