Generic Network Failure - MMS messages

droidfry

Reaction score
Everytime I receive an MMS it never loads. I get the above mentioned error and it's irritating. I am running on Handcent and I have MyProfiles Lite, and I recently reinstalled ATK (advanced task killer, because I really did see improvement in my battery life). I have googled this issue and I see that it's an issue with either the phone, or Quicksettings (which is similar to MyProfiles) but I'm not technical enough to really understand what is going on...

I really need help with this, I'm beginning to regret getting this phone... :icon_evil:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Uninstall all of it then send yourself a text. See if you still get the error message. One app isn't playing nice with another. I use handcent and have no problems.

Running ATK is your choice but it won't do much of anything for you. It is constantly running closing apps and processes that will restart themselves anyways. It's an endless loop with a process that the android OS already does. Multiple articles have been written on the topic that all say the same thing, its not needed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums