Generic droid holsters work face out?

brochaos

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm trying to recreate this Overclockers UK Forums - View Single Post - Garmin Nuvi car mount + [phone model] Hard Case = uBer cheap awesome quality mount! for my droid. since we are a slider phone, it's hard to find one piece cases, but it seems like a holster might do the trick. only issue is, all of the holsters i've seen show the screen facing in instead of out. does anyone have one of these holsters and can confirm if it works the other way around? thanks!

Belt Clip Black Holster Case for Motorola A855 Droid - eBay (item 250674361498 end time Aug-01-10 08:41:51 PDT)

OP
brochaos

brochaos

Reaction score
what are you referring to? the belt holsters?

mrhappye

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm trying to recreate this Overclockers UK Forums - View Single Post - Garmin Nuvi car mount + [phone model] Hard Case = uBer cheap awesome quality mount! for my droid. since we are a slider phone, it's hard to find one piece cases, but it seems like a holster might do the trick. only issue is, all of the holsters i've seen show the screen facing in instead of out. does anyone have one of these holsters and can confirm if it works the other way around? thanks!

Belt Clip Black Holster Case for Motorola A855 Droid - eBay (item 250674361498 end time Aug-01-10 08:41:51 PDT)

I would like to create a similar mount. I recently tried one of those generic clip holsters for the HTC Incredible but the phone does not fit adequately. I have searched but cannot find a face-out holster except for the one that comes with the Verizon suction cup mount and I don't want to spend $30 to get it. I will post if I figure out something else.