1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

general VZW question. not about the droid.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by issues636, Aug 25, 2010.

1. issues636

issues636 New Member

I wanted to switch over to Sprint instead of be on Verizon anymore. My contract is up in 3 months, but here's the problem. I'm on a family plan with my 2 cousins, and there contracts aren't up for like a year and a half still. So what I wanna do is just cancel my line since my contract will be up, and kinda just hand over the account to my one cousin and have him take over what I do pretty much. My question is.. since it's technically my account, is it ALWAYS gonna be attached to me in some way? Like if we get all the info changed, address, name, etc, is it safe to say I'm disconnected from it? I just don't want... just incase... he decides to not pay the bill or something, that it makes its way back to me and messes with my credit, just because it was originally my account.
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

if you go into verizon, you can probably get it put in his name, if he signs...
  3. whynotcanton

whynotcanton New Member

Yeah, he'd prob have to sign. I see you'e an inter fan, though. AWESOME.
  4. issues636

issues636 New Member

Alright good, yeah he'd have no problem signing it over. I just wanted to make sure it was possible. I trust him and all but he's having problems paying his house right now, so you never know what'll happen in the future.

Forza Internazionale :]
  5. kissfashion

kissfashion New Member

:heart::heart: cool
  6. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

He'll have to pass the credit check also....
Search tags for this page

vzw.com/changedaddress