General Questions about my Moto Droid

michaelljones

Reaction score
I need a pre done signature on my Pop3 email from my phone (name, address, etc.). I heard Touchdown has an app for that, does anyone know if Android will update to have that capability?
Does Android plan to update and give spelling or word suggestions when using the keypad on the Droid?

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I need a pre done signature on my Pop3 email from my phone (name, address, etc.). I heard Touchdown has an app for that, does anyone know if Android will update to have that capability?
Does Android plan to update and give spelling or word suggestions when using the keypad on the Droid?

K-9 email program (on the Marketplace) allows for signatures on your POP3 email accounts. It's a replacement to the stock "Email" program on the Droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you have your pop3 email forwarded to gmail there is a spot in the settings for a signature. Click settings it's on the first tab on your Gmail account on line.

OP
M

michaelljones

Reaction score
Thanks K-9 is what I needed. I do wonder, when I put my address in and go to the next line to enter address then City, State the email on phone is looks like what I expect, but when I look at copy on my desktop Outlook the address is all on one line. I have notice this on my other phones. Any ideas why?

jpsasha

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can display the city and state you are calling before you connect a call? (Droid)

number6

Reaction score
...the email on phone is looks like what I expect, but when I look at copy on my desktop Outlook the address is all on one line. I have notice this on my other phones. Any ideas why?

Outlook has this nifty "feature" that removes line breaks it thinks shouldn't be there. There is usually a grey bar at the top of the message allowing you to put them back in. I think there may be a control buried -somewhere- deep in Outlook's config menus to disable this feature, but the location escapes me at the moment (and I'm on a Mac so I can't go hunting for it!).

One of Outlook's many behaviors I find irritating (because Outlook often assumes it knows better than me how my messages should be formated).