general question

pdaniel219

Reaction score
I've had my RAZR M got a little over a year now. I still love it. Just wondering how everyone that has this phone is feeling about it. How is it running? The performance still good? Mine is fine, haven't seen too many slowdowns, just a few minor irritants. My battery life is still fine, which is pretty impressive when I compare it to my previous phones. Does anyone believe we'll see anymore OS updates? We definitely won't see KitKat. Either way, I'm pretty happy with it. I will definitely stick with Moto for now. Any input is welcome, just wondering how everyone feels about it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have there RAZR M's in my house and they all work great. My daughter's phone looks like its been through a war zone...but still working. Battery life is still impressive. I never planned on keeping mine, bought it used as a temp until my upgrade date. The phone has really grown on me & my upgrade date was two months ago. Now I think I will keep it for a while longer, its a great little phone. I am optimistic that we will see more updates, just opinion, not based on facts.

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
We will see Kit Kat. Motorola confirmed a Kit Kat update for the Razr M. I love this phone. It is the best phone I have owned so far. This phone is faster than my Casio Commando. I have and Otterbox case on my Razr M. The battery life is good and the processor is fast. The 4.3 Amoled screen is good.

OP
pdaniel219

pdaniel219

Reaction score
Yeah, I was pretty happy to read that we are getting KitKat. It's nice to not be forgotten. I'm still digging this phone. It's rare for me to be happy with a phone after a full year.

Nezdude87

Reaction score
Just came from a Droid Bionic with the extended battery. This phone is worlds faster and the battery life is somehow better than the extended battery in my old bionic. I knew it would trump my old phone in terms of performance and screen quality, but was skeptical about battery life. Just wish I could root it, I have the latest ota that has no root method.

Here's a screenshot of my battery life, usage like this would have killed my bionic on extended. Most of the screen time was gaming, real racing 3 to be exact.

udura6um.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

stemo

Reaction score
Before I got my razr m I had the razr maxx that I loved the battery life on. If it hadn't of messed up when I did I'd still have it.

My razr m has equal battery life that my razr maxx had and is much snappier than the razr maxx.

All in all I love the razr m.