general lack of connectivity?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by dezidez87, Mar 9, 2010.

1. dezidez87

dezidez87 Guest

Umm, all day I've not been getting email notifications, as though my accts aren't synced as well as no weather updates or anything...I feel like my phone is losing the game of life right now.lol
    Help?
    I know its not the basic things like my accts NOT being synced because when i restart my phone, i get notification, but they just stop after that.
    and as for the weather deal, I've no clue about that. i use beautiful widgets and it' just at 0 all day with no location or anything...
    this is SO not cool right now. I really miss my Berry.lol
  2. dezidez87

dezidez87 Guest

whyyy dont i ever get responses to my queries?!
    maddening.
    :mad:
  3. TXJB

TXJB New Member

Same problem.

Some applications are running strange. Yesterday my phone worked great and then last night, for no reason, it would do nothing. You could not get the touch screen to allow you to open the phone for use. After 4-5 times of pulling the battery, nothing. I replaced the battery and about an our later......... perfect. Whats up with this behavior. We have about 8 of these at our Company and they all act strange at some time or another.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Your email issue probably is due to the way you have it set up. So describe to me exactly how you have your mail set up to you use PoP3 or iMap?

Your problem with beautiful widgets sounds like you have a bad app installed somewhere, not beautiful widgets itself but something else. I would suggest you do a hard reset on your phone and see how it works with just beautiful widgets installed for a day or so. If that works then start putting the rest of your apps back into your phone and see which one is causing you problems.

Bad apps are not exclusive to Droid, Blackberry has them too.

Hope this helps, get back to us with your mail set up please.