1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

General Apps Query

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Bear in NM, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

Folks,

I hope this is the correct forum. I am wondering if someone could give me some basic help on Apps. I am new to the droid concept, and have downloaded a few free apps, and saved links to my new Google account. Got that down.

My questions are about backing up actual app source data, perhaps on my SD card. Is on-line with my phone the only way to install an app? With paid apps, I am assuming that I have to use a credit card. Will I then be able to have the app sent to me and saved either on my SD card or computer. Is there some other method involved with paid apps?

My concern is based on either having to exchange my phone, or perform some type of reset. Trying to understand the basic concepts before I get too far gone on the wallet.

Thank you,

Craig
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009