gear working on note 2!

delcopa

Reaction score
not working 100% but it is working. you just need to download an apk for the gear manager. dont know.if i can post itbut msg me if you need it

newbroot83

Reaction score
What is working

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

delcopa

Reaction score
I haven't tested everything but this is a copy of another post from someone that has tested it. I can't take credit for the below post

As of right now with stock (NOT ROOTED) NOTE 2 here is a summary of what I have working:

Working:
Camera: Works, syncs on any settings correctly (charging sync only etc)
Timer: Works (doesnt need BT for any function)
Stopwatch: Works (doesnt need BT for any function)
Voice memo: Works, syncs on any settings correctly
Gallery: Works, syncs on any settings correctly
Pedo: Works (doesnt need BT for any function)
Schedule / Calender: WORKS, I've heard others having problems? Mine does sync with my events.
Contacts: WORKS, I've heard others having problems? Mine does sync with my contacts. Settings also change (Choose all contacts or just favorites)
Logs: Works, syncs on any settings correctly

Not Working:
Weather: does NOT work. Gear wants me to change settings on widget / within gear but still doesn't sync weather (displays "no info")
SVoice: does NOT work. Same as weather, wants settings changed in SVoice but still doesn't relay info.
Notifications: Does NOT work. Nothing will push to the Galaxy Gear for a notification (email, sms, google, FB, etc)

As for the apps, I can navagate into the gear manager, select apps, go into the market where the Gear apps exist and attempt to download however once they begin to install I get an error "try later" (0). All gear apps (not included in the gear manager) are not available to me. Not sure if they can be downloaded on the side as .apk's and used? I can't find any to try.

Sidenote: The BT seems to be functioning normally, I get auto detection and maintain pairing all day.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

newbroot83

Reaction score
Awesome. Im excited

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

SlymPickens

Reaction score
Galaxy gear Help

not working 100% but it is working. you just need to download an apk for the gear manager. dont know.if i can post itbut msg me if you need it

Can you tell me the step by step process in getting the watch set-up? the watch i purchased will only receive calls and it constantly stay on the sync screen.

PLEASE HELP