1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GDE problems

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by grizcoach, Jan 2, 2010.

1. grizcoach

grizcoach New Member

I've used GDE for several weeks . I had no problems while others complained of it quittting often and be balky (lags on changes).

As of 01/01/10, I begab experiencing the same problems. I was wondering if anyone starting having these problems also.
  2. vonfink13

vonfink13 New Member

lots and lots of fc's......could be an app i dl'd or something but it is getting to be a pain in the butt..
  3. jeff0r3

jeff0r3 New Member

I was going to buy this app, but with all the negative comments about it, I just don't think its worth it...
  4. vessej

vessej Premium Member Premium Member

I've been using this for about two weeks now with a Raiders theme and no big problems, yet.
  5. vonfink13

vonfink13 New Member

it is cool as hell....and i would suggest trying it out...even with all the fc's i am still gonna keep it....test it for a day and see if you like it...you can get a refund within 24 hours..
  6. slammed

slammed New Member

ive been running it for awhile now and have never had any issues with it. im also using the hero theme.
  7. msblueline

msblueline New Member

When I first started using GDE it had some issues. I have since been given an update and haven't had any issues with it thus far. I swap between Home++ and GDE (only two I have besides the Droid home screen).

I love the GDE. I am also using the "More Icons" free app. Makes more icons on the hime screen.

msblueline
  8. murflee33

murflee33 New Member

Gde is my favorite home replacement as of right now but i was forced to go back to the default home because of all the force closes. It seemed like everytime the screen would flip for a text from handcent and i send a reply a force close woold occur.
  9. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

FC's? None. (Knock on wood.) Perhaps it's the specific apps that are on folks' phones. (I do almost no texting, for example.) But I have six of seven home screens filled with apps (including several application docs) and have had virtually no problems with GDE.

I did, however, turn off the "fast fling" option since I found I was getting dizzy with a spinning cube.
  10. alansupra94

alansupra94 New Member

I tried running GDE several times....never ran right....Home++ was the best until I rooted to 2.1
  11. grizcoach

grizcoach New Member

Answer to GDE problem

Took phone to verizon. They said it might be a Antivirus app and they deleted it. Phone seems to working again.