1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GDE App Dock anything like it?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by TekHawk, Dec 22, 2009.

1. TekHawk

TekHawk New Member

I moved from GDE to Home++ and miss my scrolling application bar that GDE does anyone know a widget/app to give me this feature back without going back to GDE?
  2. arcsum68

arcsum68 New Member

Im playing with GDE now, and you are right to miss it. It is awesome.

Why did you stop using it?
  3. TekHawk

TekHawk New Member

I've tried pretty much all the home replacement apps Home++ to me has the lowest lag and a very clean desgin only thing I miss about GDE is that app dock widget which was freaking amazing lol

Started using app orginizer which I like enough to say I don't neeeed the dock but dock was still pretty lol

Reason for leaving GDE was some widget issues and foreclosing at bad times and large lag facture over home++
  4. TekHawk

TekHawk New Member

I've tried pretty much all the home replacement apps Home++ to me has the lowest lag and a very clean desgin only thing I miss about GDE is that app dock widget which was freaking amazing lol

Started using app orginizer which I like enough to say I don't neeeed the dock but dock was still pretty lol

Reason for leaving GDE was some widget issues and foreclosing at bad times and large lag facture over home++
Search tags for this page

android scrolling dock

android scrolling dock widget
apps like gde