GBA Bios help

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by KarenD, May 8, 2011.

1. KarenD

KarenD New Member

I downloaded gameboid and when I try to run it, it says that gba bios is needed. I have no idea what this is referring to. Since I purchased this, im hoping to get it to work. So if a kind soul would please explain what this means and what I need to do, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  2. djakrse

djakrse Active Member

Roms are the actual games that emulators play. Do a Google search for gba roms, or whatever other emulation you are running.

You'll quickly find out which sites are the best I think. I don't think I can link to them on the board, so PM me if you need more help finding them.

Oops, sorry I totally misread that. Google gba bios and there are even videos on how to install it. :)
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  3. jive495

jive495 New Member

Im having problems getiing this to work. I have the bios.bin file, I have selected it in the settings of gameboid and Im still getting the error messaged "Load BIOS failed. The valid BIOS file must be specified in the settings.". Ive tried multiple bios files and multiple rom combinations and nothing works. Im trying to run it on a Thunderbolt so I dont know if that is an issue, I havent found anything anywhere that says that but it is a thought. I paid for the full version and I really want to play the Mother 3 English translation so anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.
Search tags for this page
gba bios

gba bios for android

gba bios for galaxy s3

gba bios help

how to get a gba bios file for galaxy s3

how to install gba bios on android

how to load gba bios to my settings on my android htc
load bios failed
load gba bios failed

mother 3 bios

mother 3 english bios