GB question

rosso

Reaction score
Received OTA GB, actually forced it myself a couple of days ago. Phone is working just fine, no problems that I am aware of, however I have two observations and I'm curious if they have anything to do with GB or are they coincidental.

First once a day I receive a message that the the phone is running out of memory and I should close some apps. Never had this happen until after update to GB. I reboot immediately and it doesn't happen again for 24 hours or so...

Second is battery life. Again this may be coincidental but it seems as if the battery life is just a bit shorter than before the update.

In any case I have not made any changes to the configuration of the phone, since the update, that might cause this to happen.

Thanks in advance for any insight

Ross

porpoise hork

Reaction score
i get the out of memory alert too but only if i have more than 4 apps im trying to update at the same time. and causes 1 or more apps to not update. I never saw this with Froyo.. guess Moto went and jacked with the memory allocation settings and caused it to get a little wonky at times..

yet another reason to add to the "why i consider .596 a beta release" list.

battery life for me is about the same.