Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
V

ViperX

Reaction score
Pushed

Reaction score
You are the first one today that I have seen that didn't manualy put it on his phone. There are not a lot of people getting it. I would think a bunch of people would be but im not seeing that. Im still not sure that isofficial . No word from Verizon or motto on it witch is weird. If its real they should say something.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
No update available for my phone, but I am on the leaked version, so maybe it thinks that I am up to date?

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool, I can flash to that, as I have that file stored on my SD card, the maderstcok340.zip file or whatever.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool, I can flash to that, as I have that file stored on my SD card, the maderstcok340.zip file or whatever.

That will work, but you will lose root. Don't know if that's important to you or not, but it is to me. ;)

Unfortunately it didn't work, it aborted 75% of the way through and my phone refuses to boot or go into recovery mode.

The simple things, rarely are...

rkeller62

Reaction score

That will work, but you will lose root. Don't know if that's important to you or not, but it is to me. ;)

Unfortunately it didn't work, it aborted 75% of the way through and my phone refuses to boot or go into recovery mode.

Nope, I've read the maderstock file causes boot loops if used over the GB leak. You'll need a full sbf now. If you belong to droidxforums.com there is a thread where you can download a Linux ISO with the full sbf included. Creates a boot CD with a one-click install routine.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score

Nope, I've read the maderstock file causes boot loops if used over the GB leak. You'll need a full sbf now. If you belong to droidxforums.com there is a thread where you can download a Linux ISO with the full sbf included. Creates a boot CD with a one-click install routine.

Already have RSDLite installed, phone is in recovery mode, it says connected and I am downloading the SBF file.

Unfortunately, so are 4 million other people, so my download speed is no faster than dial-up and it will take hours at this rate...

rkeller62

Reaction score

Already have RSDLite installed, phone is in recovery mode, it says connected and I am downloading the SBF file.

Unfortunately, so are 4 million other people, so my download speed is no faster than dial-up and it will take hours at this rate...

LOL, I feel your pain!!

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I found another source for it and got it installed. Now I just have to see if I can get the OTA to take, or if I will have to do it manually.