GB OTA is live

jseah

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I have the apps you mentioned except dock mode. Where is that?

It was in my app drawer. Basically, it allows you to put the phone into dock mode without using the dock. Similar to the Car Mode app on the OG Droid. Although the dock mode background cycles through a number of pictures that seemed to be pre-installed, because none of those pictures are mine....and I don't know yet how to change them.

jseah

Reaction score
Downloaded it last night about 1 am. Didn't lose anything, although I woke up this morning and my phone was saying that my SD card was missing. Had to remove battery, take out SD card and put it back in.

This is starting to be annoying. After the first time the phone said that my SD card was unexpectedly removed from the phone, it happened again. This time I just did a reboot and it picked up the card again. Now I am backing up all the stuff on my card and am going to try reformatting the card to see if this problem goes away.

tc1

Reaction score
Under the power control settings what exactly does "enable power efficiency" mean or do?

Does that mean that I won't get fb messages or gmail or weather updates unless I manually refresh them?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Still no GB WTF my colleague got it but not me.....does it come out in batches or what .......Ugh very annoying

steelersfan

Reaction score
Can the ota be rooted with revolutionary like it was on froyo?

D2G CyanogenMod7

jseah

Reaction score
Under the power control settings what exactly does "enable power efficiency" mean or do?

Does that mean that I won't get fb messages or gmail or weather updates unless I manually refresh them?

Judging by the description, it looks like one of the things it does is turn off auto-sync.

jseah

Reaction score
This is starting to be annoying. After the first time the phone said that my SD card was unexpectedly removed from the phone, it happened again. This time I just did a reboot and it picked up the card again. Now I am backing up all the stuff on my card and am going to try reformatting the card to see if this problem goes away.

So it looks like reformatting the card did the trick. Since I reformatted, I have not gotten the warning message that my SD card was unexpectedly removed from the phone.

Black07roadking

Reaction score
No Gingerbread update for me yet!

A couple of days ago I grabbed the 2.11.605.2 update from Android Police. Now that the Verizon OTA has come out and I check for updates, my T-bolt says "no update available". What gives? Any help please?