GB OTA is live

Reaction score
You know I've been following this thread for hours thinking this was the update for the D3, when its definitely for the TB.. epic fail on my part lmao

I was so excited too "(

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Kittysback

Reaction score
I just dl it. Does it help battery? Since we got 4g, battery doesnt last as long. Its ok, but could be better.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

jseah

Reaction score
Will the update erase anything?

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

Downloaded it last night about 1 am. Didn't lose anything, although I woke up this morning and my phone was saying that my SD card was missing. Had to remove battery, take out SD card and put it back in.

jseah

Reaction score
I just dl it. Does it help battery? Since we got 4g, battery doesnt last as long. Its ok, but could be better.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

GB is supposed to be better with the battery. We'll see.

jseah

Reaction score
The connectivity seems the same to me. I don't see any new Widgets or screens like it said we would get. The app drawer is different. Don't know if I like it. But it does swipe from screen to screen a lot smoother. The browser has a tagged option with the bookmarks and favorites.

thunderbolt

Don't notice any new screens or widgets, but I do notice a few more apps (Downloads, Books, Dock Mode). Not sure if I like how the app drawer scrolls in pages. Will take some getting used to. I also notice that on my Thunderbolt, the bottom of the app page does not have the Verizon button (to the right of the downloaded icon), but my wife's Thunderbolt does.

stuigi

Reaction score
Don't notice any new screens or widgets, but I do notice a few more apps (Downloads, Books, Dock Mode). Not sure if I like how the app drawer scrolls in pages. Will take some getting used to. I also notice that on my Thunderbolt, the bottom of the app page does not have the Verizon button (to the right of the downloaded icon), but my wife's Thunderbolt does.

Hmmmm, I have the apps you mentioned except dock mode. Where is that?

tc1

Reaction score
I thought there was a video chat option supposed to be added....I see nothing?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Blustation69

Reaction score
Yeah, where's Skype? And why does everything still look the same?

tc1

Reaction score
Yeah, where's Skype? And why does everything still look the same?

Skype is not integrated but it does work now once you download it from the market.

Reaction score
So, I installed the update but my phone still isn't 3d or dual core. I feel cheated!

Why yes; that is a Thunderbolt in my pocket.