gb nightlies is coming soon

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll appreciate that. I'm on rooted 2.3.3/ System version 4.5.153.A955. I don't know if that's the version I should have downloaded.

I think you're on the right version... but someone else correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't boarded the GB train yet.

shizumie

Reaction score
So you already pushed rooted gb? Do you have super user?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

shizumie

Reaction score
Seems right, r u just wanting liberty now?

jmlwanga88

Reaction score

Yeah. I tried wiping and downloading Liberty 2.1, but It wouldn't boot into recovery. It just did a normal boot. I tried using ROM Manager to boot to recovery so I can flash Liberty 2.1, but no go again. And yes, I have superuser.

shizumie

Reaction score

Yeah. I tried wiping and downloading Liberty 2.1, but It wouldn't boot into recovery. It just did a normal boot. I tried using ROM Manager to boot to recovery so I can flash Liberty 2.1, but no go again. And yes, I have superuser.

If u have donate toolbox go to lib toolbox then rom manager, it will say u need install lib 2. Just ignore this, go to rom manager then nightlies thel lib gb v.02

shizumie

Reaction score
Thats where your messing up, thats froyo only. Just skip it. Try that.

jmlwanga88

Reaction score
So after I downloaded it, It asked me if I wanted to boot into recovery to install Liberty GB, I said yes, checked the option to wipe, and it didn't boot into recovery, but did a normal reboot. :-(. I'm lost.

shizumie

Reaction score
So after I downloaded it, It asked me if I wanted to boot into recovery to install Liberty GB, I said yes, checked the option to wipe, and it didn't boot into recovery, but did a normal reboot. :-(. I'm lost.

hmm. Only thing i can think is maybee trying to flash the 2.0 may have messed up smthing? Did you make a nanno backup after GB but before you tried lib?
i would maybee power off hold x power on. Hit search button after android shows up. (Search is b/n mike and @ on bottom of keyboard) erase/clear reboot. Then try lib again.

shizumie

Reaction score
If that doesent do it try starting over. Follow the link for dl's you will need.
Sbf stock
Z4root and bootstrap
put rooted gb on root of sd (on main sd not in a folder)
Bootstrap into recovery
clear data wipe cache
Go to advanced and clear dalv cache
Mount
Install zip choose zip
after you get going try lib again

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...id-2-gingerbread-2-3-3-release-prerooted.html

Dont give up. And let us no how its going.

Last edited:

txter

Reaction score
i dont even have anything showing up in my toolbox under nightlies. i wonder if things are different because im a d2g.

shizumie

Reaction score
Figured it out :0)

So how did you get it going? If youbcan post it up incase others have same isue. And sorry i wasnt more help, lol. Glad your good though.;-)

jimberg

Reaction score
so far not too impressed with liberty gb. doesn't have the liberty feel. yet. and "nightlies" aren't really nightly now are they...

sent from my liberated droid 2