gb nightlies is coming soon

shizumie

Reaction score
downloading R GB at the moment, Im just gonna flash my stock nanodroid, then wipe/clear, flash zip for R GB, then on to liberty GB. How is everybody liking it compared to lib 2.0.1? I have read that there is no more clockwork, and no wireless tether?

shizumie

Reaction score
install worked great without having to sbf. i restored with titanium and my bootstrap recovery is working great. (thought i read this wouldnt work) dl liberty nightly know.

shizumie

Reaction score
Liking it so far, seems fast. Getting ready to check my batt life. I will play around for a few days, but without tether may be going backbto lib 2. On froy.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

tb110895

Reaction score
Liking it so far, seems fast. Getting ready to check my batt life. I will play around for a few days, but without tether may be going backbto lib 2. On froy.

P3droid said that Verizon is now going to track down the people who tether without a plan and tack it on your bill. I would just be careful if your gonna do it

Sent from my DROID2

shizumie

Reaction score
Ya read that also, and see how they have linked it to gb, but as for now it seems ok on lib 2. I use it only on xoom doing things i would do on my d2 (cept for the larger xoom screen). Mostly im on wifi but for the rare instance im not i tether..... anyway wrong or not i only use what i would normally use on d2, so dont see them noticing. Unless they link froy tether to hotspot like on gb.

Reaction score
So I flashed back to stock (wow, what a PITA that was. Nothing would download or install directly from the Android Market. I had to manually push it to the phone from my computer. It did this again initially on Gingerbread, but all apps worked great after installing Liberty again.), installed the GB ROM and then the Liberty Nightly. It say 0.2 in the menu, but on the phone says 0.1 Is this accurate?

Reaction score
A question for those who are running Liberty GB on their Droid 2s: Charge light, yay or nay?

shizumie

Reaction score
D2 liberty GB with latest nightly patch. And nope no charge light. Checked off and power on charging. (Didnt even notice as its been so long since i have had it, after a week or so you walnt even notice)

Reaction score
D2 liberty GB with latest nightly patch. And nope no charge light. Checked off and power on charging. (Didnt even notice as its been so long since i have had it, after a week or so you walnt even notice)

Maybe I'm just weird, but I've been running Liberty since version 1.0 and the non-functional charge light still bugs me... not enough to stop using Liberty, but enough to... well, bug me. :icon_eek:

shizumie

Reaction score

Maybe I'm just weird, but I've been running Liberty since version 1.0 and the non-functional charge light still bugs me... not enough to stop using Liberty, but enough to... well, bug me. :icon_eek:

Lol, it did me to at first. (I had a some-time-ger, a charger that sometimes worked sometimes didnt, so no charge light forced me to get a new charger) would be nice to have it, but pro's demolish that con! ;-)

KevGuillot

Reaction score
the haptic feedback doesnt work on my home buttons. this happening for anyone else. its a deal breaker for me. its so wierd not having the haptic that i cant stand not having it.

shizumie

Reaction score
the haptic feedback doesnt work on my home buttons. this happening for anyone else. its a deal breaker for me. its so wierd not having the haptic that i cant stand not having it.

No hep for me either. I like it that way tho;-)

jmlwanga88

Reaction score
Can you guys help me? Where is the full sbf 2.3.340 for Droid 2? What leaked GB for Droid 2 should I flash, the normal one or the rooted one? I know I have a lot of questions, but I'm stuck. Really stuck. Can you guys help me with links to the right ones? Most of what I found has messed me up. Thanks.

shizumie

Reaction score
Can you guys help me? Where is the full sbf 2.3.340 for Droid 2? What leaked GB for Droid 2 should I flash, the normal one or the rooted one? I know I have a lot of questions, but I'm stuck. Really stuck. Can you guys help me with links to the right ones? Most of what I found has messed me up. Thanks.

Soon as i get home and on pc i will give some links if nobody has yet. What are you on? If you have a nano backup of stock rooted backup then you shouldnt need sbf. If you want liberty gb then you want rooted gb

jmlwanga88

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll appreciate that. I'm on rooted 2.3.3/ System version 4.5.153.A955. I don't know if that's the version I should have downloaded.