gb nightlies is coming soon

Reaction score
Oh finally! I'm getting tired if this stock gb... not getting close to the battery life I want :'(

You have just been post-pwned.

lpulle

Reaction score
About two weeks ago l put my D2 back to 2.3.20 thinking they would push the new updat-- now I'm thinking there will be no update so when they have this ready for the D2 l'll install it. Just donated and waiting

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cstryon

Reaction score
Would it not behoov me to I stall dx nightly and use ther dx to d2 port? I'm just very excited

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
well its here in the donated version i will do it tom though bc i dont wanna mess with flash both ton.....make sure you read what he wrote in the description in the app!!!!!

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ok I saw its up in the toolbox now....will you still be able to run the themes in the toolbox or any other 1s after flashing this?

reyrey2435

Reaction score
need help just bought the toolbox donate and want to flash the nightlies but it says i need gingerbread installed any ideas tips?

Lavs23

Reaction score
Thanks for the link Zog, saved me some searching. I just saw Gb Liberty was released. Now I know what I'll do on my day off. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Snipe_AT

Reaction score

reyrey2435

Reaction score
How to: Get Rooted Gingerbread on DROID 2 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

has anyone tried just flashing the update zip like it says up above? i dont feel like sbf ing like the link says that zog posted because i dont have access to a windows comp today

That's exactly what I did. Just don't forget to wipe data.

That is, unless you're running the un-rooted GB leak.

im rooted on the newest liberty so i just install update.zip file right? i forgot how to do that tho lol

lpulle

Reaction score
GOT lost somewhere. I got the donated yesterday but had to wait to get D2. Now I don’t know what to do. I'm sitting on 2.3.20 and did a Z4root so I could get the donnated liberty. Now what do I do??

I tried to edit this post to get the garbage out

Last edited:
OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
GOT lost somewhere. I got the donated yesterday but had to wait to get D2. Now I don’t know what to do. I'm sitting on 2.3.20 and did a Z4root so I could get the donnated liberty. Now what do I do??

I tried to edit this post to get the garbage out

you must flash the gingerbread leak for the d2 which i recommend the rooted one download the toolbox wipe data before installing gb liberty and its sweetness.