gb nightlies is coming soon

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i saw on twitter jrummy said either late tonight or tommorow so get your droid2s ready. hopefully if its tommorow its early so i can start on it before i have to go to work. Atleast it will come better late than never just hope its not too late.

el_ote

Reaction score
Not to sound noobish, but wtheck does nightlies mean?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nightlies are like works in progress or release candidates if you will. it's not the finished prouct but rather a "nightly" release of the current progress.

edit: to be clear though it doesn't really mean that there will be a release every night but some people do it that way and that's where the name came from.

el_ote

Reaction score
K thx ! Makes sense... these releases should be from paid liberty toolbox then right? I also saw clockwork mods have something similar, wonder if they are linked

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes the gingerbread liberty nightlies are available from the donate toolbox. not quite sure what you mean about clockwork though other than that they also do nightly releases of their roms.

tb110895

Reaction score
yes the gingerbread liberty nightlies are available from the donate toolbox. not quite sure what you mean about clockwork though other than that they also do nightly releases of their roms.

Are they available for the D2 yet? I know they are for the X, but in mine I dont see them yet.

reyrey2435

Reaction score
so in order to flash the GB rom u have to had donate that kinda sucks but i see where theyre coming from good way to make extra cash i respect it

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Are they available for the D2 yet? I know they are for the X, but in mine I dont see them yet.

not sure i think d2 will be coming tomorrow according to jrummy on twitter

tb110895

Reaction score
so in order to flash the GB rom u have to had donate that kinda sucks but i see where theyre coming from good way to make extra cash i respect it

Its not the official release its more of a pre-release beta for supporters.
When its all finished and ready it will be made public

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

as always though when they reach a full release it will be available for download in the regular one. they did the same thing with 2.0 and 2.0.1

tb110895

Reaction score

not sure i think d2 will be coming tomorrow according to jrummy on twitter

Yeah thats what I thought. I'm holding off on zombiestomped cause of the blur. Gonna try liberty and Apex but I might go with Apex because of the AOSP GB look, feel, and apps.

demandred

Reaction score
Hey all - I just downloaded the donate version of the Toolbox so I could check out the nightlies, but when I go to that section the list is empty. Does anyone know if the D2 file was released last night?

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Hey all - I just downloaded the donate version of the Toolbox so I could check out the nightlies, but when I go to that section the list is empty. Does anyone know if the D2 file was released last night?

No unfortunately not yet i was hoping to flash it about now before i head to work. Tired of refreshing this damn page Liberty gingerbread is now available in Liberty Toolbox Donate on Android Market - Pastebin.com

When i made this thread i was optimistic of line 5. of the release page from twitter which said "Right now this is for Droid X users only but Droid 2 support will come late tonight or tomorrow." Well it wasn't last night because i stayed up late waiting while playing the Gears3beta.