GB lockscreen help

heyyclifford

Reaction score
i wanna be able to unlock my pro with any button. but the no lock app doesnt work anymore since the update. ne word of advice? or help?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i wanna be able to unlock my pro with any button. but the no lock app doesnt work anymore since the update. ne word of advice? or help?

I think widgetlocker may work. You should ask the developer.

Sent from my A855.

google123

Reaction score
No lock works at random best I can tell since GB. Sometimes I can wake the phone with any key, including the side key, other times I can only wake it using the power button. Sometimes it goes directly to my homescreen sometimes it still shows the default slider....

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

I think widgetlocker may work. You should ask the developer.

Sent from my A855.

WidgetLocker will let you wake your phone with any key (turn the screen on), but there are only two buttons that Pro users can set to unlock it once the screen comes on - the home button and the back button. It also has options to unlock with a camera button, trackball, and sliding a keyboard out, but none of those are relevant to the Pro.

Last edited: